Destination Ypres !
A unique package for € 189/guest* to discover the most extraordinary spots in Ypres:
- Two nights in a superior Tower View room (with view on the rooftops and towers of Ypres)
- A various breakfast buffet
- A visit to the In Flanders Fields museum including a climb to the Belfort tower for the athletes among us (which gives you a splendid view on Ypres and surroundings)
- A 3 course dinner with regional products in an enchanting bistro at short walking distance of the Albion Hotel (drinks not included)
- CWRM: during 2014-2018, people from all of the world can participate in workshops to make a total of 600.000 sculptures out of clay: one sculpture for every victim who lost his life in the First World War on Belgian ground. Finally, all sculptures will be put together in the natural reserve 'the Palingbeek' just outside of Ypres. Be part of this unique project and discover the artist inside of you. Workshops from Tuesday till Saturday, in the afternoon.
* based on a double/twin room and upon availability (between the 1st of July and 1st of September 2017)
Need a reservation?
Book your room here at the best price! Free WIFI and regional beer during your stay!Book online
The Albion Hotel offers its hospitality in a handsome accommodation in Ypres, a city in Flanders (Belgium). The building has been entirely renovated and turned into a hotel ...More info